Monday, July 11, 2011

Brand Credibility aka 'the proof of the pudding is in the eating of it'

Bing-bing! Bing-bing! went my phone, rudely demanding my attention when I was busy.  I glanced at the screen and didn't even recognize the sender.  And the message?  WOW! WHO was this????? I just had to find out.

Ha ha ha! I was delighted to find that it was someone whom I had not met for several months and we happily caught up with each others' news. She had seen a recent photo of me and reacted: "What have you been doing or taking? You are really looking good and I want to know your secret!!!! I have desperately been trying ALL sorts and NOTHING is working :( Aha! Now THAT is Brand Credibility at its best, and I was really pleased to be able to share my not-so 'secrets' with her :)

And you know what?  Just last week when I stopped off at a regular supplier, she had asked a similar question and then too I was able to tell her how she too could benefit from that brand too!  Have you noticed that people don't want to be sold to, but prefer to buy ie make their own choice of which brand to spend their money on?

There are ever so many good products available, with great credentials too, so competition is very keen. But NOTHING beats a personal brand that is a walking testimonial!!! Wouldn't you just looooove having your own Brand Ambassadors? woo hoo!

How can YOU have your brand promoted by walking testimonials to those who want to find out more, and get them literally panting to buy from you?  Call me at +603-21697704 or email evelyn@atheneumgroup.net and tell me what you represent and we'll work out a marketing strategy for YOUR brand!

BRING ME THE BRAND AND I'LL INCREASE ITS PROFITS! 

No comments:

Post a Comment