Monday, March 14, 2011

Brand Awareness with BUZZ!

Whoa! THAT's something I can use IMMEDIATELY! I want it NOW!

Over succulent ribs, hearty rib-eyes, crisp brocolli, seductive & sinfully smooth lattes, J and I chatted half a day away, catching up on old times. It had been YEARS since we'd met in person - the last time he'd been on a rushed business trip. This time we leisurely recalled the highs and lows of our previous workplace, and exchanged notes on what we'd been doing since. Had it really been that long? Wow!

J had been a producer of tv programs while I had been a newscaster as well as producer of current affairs programs on radio. Our friendship had been born out of a mutual desire to strive for delivery that was creative yet credible, spawned from our being trained in the broadcasting industry in England.

Yonks later we live in different countries but our professional objectives remain transcending time and distance. Interestingly, both of us have specialized in training and mentoring those newer in our fields, to pass on what we've gained. While J is now a sought-after regional trainer, I set my footprint by developing a system to use wireless devices to accelerate learning, saving users $ and time. So, J was VERY interested in adopting it for his regional audiences. Music to my ears!

My blended learning aproach harmonizes technology with interpersonal delivery and has proven to make sharing information fun and effective too! It can be used in every industry for sharing product knowlege, safety instructions, quick tips for behavior modification, etc. - the potential for improving Brand Delivery and Brand Awareness is HUGE, and all you need is a standard mobile phone!

How can it improve YOUR profitability? Call me for a quick chat on 603-21697704 and I'll show you, and share testimonials we've received too :)

BRING ME THE BRAND AND I'LL INCREASE ITS PROFITS!

No comments:

Post a Comment