Monday, October 11, 2010

Go Green, $ave medical bills and taste Christmas too!

Christmas in my mouth :)

Prickles!!!!! oh-oh NOT good! It's going to be another battle of 'will I or won't I' go to the doctor. I really, really hate putting meds into my body. But if I don't my throat will carry out it warnings & erupt into a fireball - been there before. Sigh. Nope - salt water gargles don't cut it either.

But BINGO! Here's a chance to try out that near-miracle oil for myself. Just a teaspoonful in a glass of water? Hey what do I have to lose! Hang on, maybe that brand's mouthwash which contains the oil would work, and taste more pleasant too.

Now, that was a few months ago, and the experiment had worked hehe :). No meds not consultation fees, no unnatural stuff fed into my system and a clear throat the next day. Natural healing and cost-saving.Yay! Was it a fluke?

My throat was threatening to erupt again now - where's the mouthwash? Aha! I'd bought the cinnamon flavor this time. Mmmmmmm you know what? Somehow the fragrance of cinnamon always evokes Christmas for me, and I swirled the pink concoction and gargled my throat with it, it felt like Christmas was just around the corner. Yes.

And it worked again - natural healing from this eco-friendly brand, with the bonuses of saving on medicines and consultation fees too. Love it!

Is there something about YOUR product or service that can be used in tandem with Going Green? Or maybe you are looking for a market positioning that ties in with healthy living or being of service to the community? I'm passionate about benefits to the community and would be delighted to offer some suggestions - call me at 6-03-21697704?

BRING ME THE BRAND, I'LL INCREASE ITS PROFITS!

No comments:

Post a Comment